Answers to “How To Get CBSE Duplicate Marksheet ?” Or “From where Name & DOB Corrections in Class 10, 12 Certificates to be done ? ” are given below along with solution to other usual related queries CBSE Migration Certificate, Provisional Certificate, Grade Sheet cum Certificate of Performance.
How To Get CBSE Duplicate Marksheet, Name & DOB Correction in 10, 12 Certificates
Download Application Form for obtaining Migration Certificate, Manual Certificate of Date of Birth, Provisional Certificate (for private candidates only) and Duplicate Marks Statement/ Qualifying Certificate/ Grade Sheet cum Certificate of Performance/ Statement of subject-wise Performance (To be filled by the candidate himself/herself in his/her own handwriting).
Fees for Duplicate Marksheet, Correction in 10, 12 Certificates, Migration Certificate, Date of Birth, Provisional Certificate
Guidelines on How To Get CBSE Duplicate Marksheet, Correction in 10, 12 Certificates
- Applicants should use separate form for each certificate. If necessary typed/Photostat application form may be used.
- Candidate applying for duplicate documents and Migration Certificate upto Examination of 2001 may send application along with fee to the Deputy Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Todarmal Marg, Ajmer, (Rajasthan). All payments be made in favour of Secretary, CBSE, payable at Ajmer and mode of payment shall be IPO / Bank Draft only. Those applying personally at Ajmer Office may deposit fee in cash also.
- Triplicate copy or of further copies of qualifying certificates shall not be issued unless the Controller of Examinations is further satisfied by some documentary evidence that the duplicate copy has also been actually lost / destroyed.
- In case the fee is remitted by crossed Postal Order / Bank Draft, it must be drawn in favour of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, payable at the concerned Regional Office.
- Fees prescribed for various certificates are as follows (DOCUMENTS WILL BE RECEIVED AFTER 15 DAYS ( EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS)) :
For fee details, please see revised fee notice given at the end of application form.
- If certificate is required after two days (excluding holidays) an urgent fees of Rs.500.00 extra may be remitted. If the certificate is required by post an extra amount of Rs. 25.00 may also be remitted. (Rs. 35/- for outstation candidates)
- In case the document is not collected by the applicant within three months from the date of depositing the fees, it will be cancelled and the candidate will have to apply afresh in case he needs the same.
- The certificate will ordinarily be issued after two weeks (excluding holidays) from the date of receipt of the application from and the fee, provided the application form is found complete in all respects.
- Migration certificate is issued only to those candidates who have passed an examination of the Board or to those who have been placed in compartment in order to enable them to seek admission for a further course of study. The failed candidates should not apply for migration certificate and Provisional Certificate. Please also mention previous year’s Roll No. if passed in second chance compartment examination for Provisional Certificate
- All certificates for Delhi Region will be delivered on the production of receipt issued by the Board between 3 to 5 PM only (excluding holidays). The fee from candidates of Delhi Region for 2003 and onwards examinations can be deposited between 9.15 AM to 1.15 PM on every working day at Syndicate Bank, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, Patparganj, Delhi-110092
- The students of Chennai Region who have passed examination in 1991 or later should apply to Chennai Regional office only for obtaining duplicate documents.
CBSE Regional Offices – Address, Phone Number, Email ID, Board Exam Helpline
Central Board of Secondary Education, PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P.Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.
|NCT of Delhi, Foreign Schools||Tel:91-11-22239177-80|
|Regional Office |
Central board of Secondary Education, Plot No. 1630 A, “J” Block, 16th Main Road
Anna Nagar West, Chennai-600040.
|Tamil Nadu,Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Goa, Puducherry, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Daman and Diu||Tel. 91-44-26162214 /26162213|
Central Board of Secondary Education, Shilpgram Road, Near Sankardev Kalakshetra, Panjabari, Guwahati-781 037
|Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram.||Telfax:91-361-2229992, 2229995|
Central Board of Secondary Education, Todarmal Marg, Ajmer-305 030
|Rajasthan,Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Tel:91-145-2627451/2627139|
Central Board of Secondary Education, Sector- 5 , Panchkula – 134109 (Haryana)
|Haryana,U.T.of Chandigarh, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh.||Tel: 91-172-2585193/2583547|
Central Board of Secondary Education, 35 B, Civil Station, M.G. Marg , Civil Lines, Allahabad-211 015
|Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal||Tel:91-532-2407970-72|
Central Board of Secondary Education, Ambica Complex, Behind SBI Colony, Near Brahmasthan, Sheekhpura, Bailley Road, Patna-800 001.
|Bihar, Jharkhand||Tele Fax:91-612-2332248|
Central Board of Secondary Education, 6th Floor, Alok Bharti Building, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar
|West Bengal, Orissa, Chhattisgarh|
New Regional Office opened